If you just received your sign-in credentials for M-Power Aspire, this article will guide you through getting started. It is best to approach M-Power in stages.
Stage 1 | Basic Quotes, Jobs and Invoices
M-Power can be used immediately to produce simple quotes, job cards and invoices. All that is required is for you to configure your company profile and enter a company. A basic quote is where you enter the price manually rather than use the system to calculate the pricing for the job.
- Enter your company details & upload your company graphics
- Enter a customer company & contact
Stage 2 | Product Pricelists
Entering products and product price, lists allow you to create quotes where the prices and product descriptions come from the system rather than needing to be manually entered.
- Create a recipe-based product.
- Create a product price list.
This article explains product pricing and price lists: [Product Pricing Methods].
Stage 3 | Product Recipes & Calculators
Product recipes allow you to unlock the potential of M-Power. They make it easy to calculate complex product prices and generate the workflow to manage production. Before we make our product recipes, we need to:
- Enter the materials we use. See this article: [Materials]
- Enter the processes we use. See this article: [Processes]