The M-Power Pressero Integration allows Pressero Web Store Orders to be 'imported' to M-Power Aspire. Company, Contact, Address and Product details are transferred and if not found in M-Power can be automatically created.
In order to use this integration, you need complete the following tasks:
- Create or request the creation of a Subscriber ID and Consumer ID from Pressero
- Create a user within Pressero that the integration can use to access Pressero
- Ensure that the user has permission to access your Sites in Pressero
- Provide the Subscriber ID, Consumer ID, Username and Password to M-Power
- Provide the Pressero data centre hosting your store (Chicago, Singapore or Amsterdam) to M-Power
Once this information is provided your integration will be configured and you will be notified that it is ready for use.
Managing Integration Settings
Settings for Integrations are located in the Settings > Integrations.
- Select Integration
- A friendly name for this integration (shown in Order Requests)
- The Pressero Hosting URL (Chicago, Singapore or Amsterdam)
- Subscriber ID
- Consumer ID
- Optional - disable product matching when importing
- Test the credentials as entered
How does the Pressero Integration work?
As with other web store integrations, the process for importing orders from Pressero is performed from the Orders > Order Requests view.
- Order Requests
- The list of all Order Requests from any Integration, Email or manual entry
- The source of this request
- Import using an integration
- Select the specific integration to start the import
During the import process, the system attempts to match the following elements:
- Contact Email
- If a matching email is found then a lookup is performed to find the related Company. Both are then preset
- If multiple matches are found then a select box is provided so a single match can be selected
- If no match is found the contact and a company will be created automatically during the Order Conversion process.
- If the address has been used before with this integration it will be recognised.
- Otherwise, a new address will be created under the Company selected.
- If a matching M-Power Product can be found using either the Product Code or External Id specified in the M-Power Product specification then this product will be linked.
- If no match is found a link button is provided so the user can either create or link a product before conversion.
Converting an Order Request to an M-Power Order
Once imported, clicking on a single request will open it in detail view. Here you can verify elements of the Order Request and link any missing elements.